* UPDATE (10/25/12): We are continuing to add new functionality to the Member Portal. Even though we have not yet opened the Member Portal for registration, you can contact the office (ext 116) and request a username and password to get access. We are getting great feedback from those members who have been using the Portal. We are currently adding member permissions to each account and correcting database errors. Once registered, let us know what you think of the Portal and how we can improve it. Thanks.
* If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please click on the following link: Camperworld. Please type "Mailing List" along with your Member / Customer # in the Subject line. We do not rent or sell your e-mail address. By signing up you agree to allow Camperworld to send you occasional newsletters, annoucements and important updates.
Private Family Resorts
No reservations required
- No overnight fees or add-ons
- Open 365 days
- Full hookups w/ 50 amps
- Restrooms, showers, fire pits
- Pull-thrus (40' x 60')
- Access to boating, fishing, hunting, off-road
- 24-hour security
- Secured storage
Get Social with Camperworld
- Under Development / Coming Soon
If you need to renew your dog card, please send in your latest immunization records for each pet. You can either mail, fax or email your documents to us - click on the Contact Us tab above for our contact information.
Park Office Hours
Park office hours are to be 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Upon arrival all cars are given a car tag to show you are registered.
Pool hours are generally to be from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. This may vary from park to park.
If you are going to arrive late, there will be a designated place for you to park until morning check-in.
Licenses & Permits
Click here to get information on fishing and hunting licenses in Utah.
Click here for Out of State permits for off-road vehicles.
Click here to find out about boating in Utah and Invasive Quagga Mussel certification forms.
Click here to see the latest laws related to snowmobiling in Utah.
Apple Garden Park is located in Garden City, Utah just across the street from the beautiful expanses of Bear Lake, one of the largest fresh water lakes in the western part of the United States.
Every bit as beautiful, Bullfrog is more secluded than Wahweap. Explore breathtaking, meandering red rock canyons, crevices, buttes, spires and other natural wonders.
You'd never believe it's only a one hour drive from Salt Lake City. Echo Island has a country atmosphere with open meadows, meandering streams, and small islands.
Hot Springs Resort is located 10 miles north of Tremonton, Utah. This resort is a natural hot springs area with the Malad River running through it.
Knotty Pine is surrounded by the Uinta and Wasatch National Forests and is beautifully landscaped with many campsites with full hookups.
Lakeside Park, on the edge of Starvation Lake, stands out like an oasis in the nearby rolling hills with layers of red shale rock and sage brush.
Pine Forest Park is surrounded by forest service property and is is just a short distance from the Cedar Springs Marina, Flaming Gorge Dam, and several other scenic tourist spots.
At Pleasant Creek Ranch you will enjoy the fresh mountain air while swimming in the spacious heated pool, or any of the other fun activities available.
Wahweap is like no other place on earth. Its blue-green water is perfect for fishing and boating, surrounded by spectacular red rock towers (or hoodoos) and red sand beaches.
Located near the intersection of Sand Hollow State Park and Sand Mountain, and only minutes from St. George and Zion’s National Park, Zion’s Gate offers something for everyone with use and activities year-round. For those wanting to take a short trip, Mesquite and Las Vegas are only a few hours away.